Information about the Best and Cheapest Health Insurance Companies can be hard to find, especially if you’re not quite sure what you’re looking for. What are the major factors that contribute to the cost of health insurance? What exactly do you need to look at when shopping around?
Insurance health is the most popular search term on Google when it comes to insurance companies. That means that people are looking for the best and cheapest health insurance companies online. Since you’re here reading this, you must be one of those people who want to find affordable health insurance that won’t break your bank account.
Your health is one of the most important things in your life, which means it’s worth protecting with one of the best and cheapest health insurance companies around. Cheap insurance shouldn’t mean you have to compromise on quality, however, and it definitely shouldn’t mean that you have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses that arise from an accident or illness.
Top 5 Cheapest Health Insurance Companies
1) Aviva: Aviva is an international provider of insurance services. Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, Aviva has around 37 million customers worldwide. The company’s main activities include life assurance, general insurance, annuities, health insurance, property insurance and reinsurance business directly or through subsidiaries. Following the completion of a merger between Aviva plc and friends Life Limited on 28 March 2012, Aviva plc became a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index after completing its acquisition of Friends Life.
2) Bupa: With health care costs rising exponentially, many are seeking cheaper insurance options that still have high quality. One of these is Bupa. Formed in 1966, Bupa has grown to be one of Britain’s leading health insurance providers—and its services aren’t just for people in Britain. It provides coverage in over 20 countries worldwide, including Australia, Hong Kong, and Mexico.
3) AXA PPP: AXA PPP is one of France’s leading insurance providers, offering competitively priced policies to its customers. The company employs over 24,000 employees worldwide. AXA PPP offers a number of health insurance packages to individuals and families, as well as business owners and professionals.
4) Laya Healthcare: Laya is India’s most comprehensive healthcare provider. Founded in 1954, Laya has been providing people with dependable healthcare services for over six decades now. Headquartered in Mumbai, Laya provides a wide range of health insurance plans to cover you and your family’s medical needs. Their policies are designed to provide coverage against a wide variety of medical conditions, including critical illnesses such as heart attack, stroke or cancer.
5) PruHealth: PPruHealth is a health insurance company based in New Jersey. It was established in 1999 as a division of Prudential Financial. PruHealth offers coverage to small businesses, individuals, and their families. In 2011, PruHealth was named one of America’s largest healthcare providers. That same year, it earned industry awards for customer service excellence. During its first 13 years of operation, PruHealth earned numerous other accolades including being recognized by Fortune magazine as one of The 50 Most Admired Healthcare Company in America.
All in all, I’d say these five companies are great for anyone looking for good coverage at a reasonable price. Be sure to do your research and check out all of your options. There’s no one-size-fits-all insurance plan; what works best for me may not be right for you, so make sure you find an option that matches your needs and budget! Good luck!