We gain information about the world around us through education. For this reason, the University of Strathclyde offers exceptional UK students the EU Engagement Scholarships. For the academic year 2023–2024, this study program is offered to the best and most motivated students from the European Union who wish to pursue a postgraduate teaching degree.
As a leading worldwide player in the field of technical education, the University of Strathclyde offers a multitude of options for overseas applicants seeking to continue their studies toward a degree. It is made up of four main faculties that are arranged according to different academic specialties and topic areas.
Why attend Strathclyde University to study? The institution creates an outstanding learning atmosphere that provides students with an excellent education and opens doors to a variety of professional opportunities. Students are strongly encouraged to challenge accepted knowledge and use self-directed study to explore their passions at this university.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2024
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: Up to £10,000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate courses taught in Accounting & finance, Architecture, Biomedical engineering, Chemical engineering, Chemistry, Civil & environmental engineering, Computer science, Design manufacture & engineering management, Economics, Education, Electronic & electrical engineering, English, Entrepreneurship, History, Human resource management, Law, Marketing, Mathematics & statistics, Mechanical & aerospace engineering, Languages, Naval architecture ocean & marine engineering, Pharmacy & biomedical sciences, Physics, Politics, Psychology, Speech & language therapy, Business, Journalism, Hospitality & tourism, Management, Forensic science, Management science, Social policy, Teaching, Aeronautical engineering, Biochemistry, Biology & biological sciences, Biomedical science, Civil engineering, Data analytics, Environmental engineering, Health, Immunology, International relations, Ocean engineering, Pharmacology, Product design, Prosthetics & orthotics, Renewable energy, Social work, Software engineering, Sports engineering, Mechanical engineering, Microbiology, Naval architecture.
- Eligibility Criteria: Prior to applying, please ensure that you fulfill the following requirements:
are entering a full-time degree undergraduate or postgraduate taught Masters programs in 2023; are residents of the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the UK at the time of application; are classified as international for tuition fee purposes; and are dependant family members of EU nationals who are self-funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested parties must enroll in the university’s postgraduate program. They can fill out the online application form once they’ve been enrolled.
- Supporting Documents: Each applicant must submit the aforementioned files with their admissions application. Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic records, English language competency certificates, a statement, and a passport copy are required.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be considered for a master’s degree program at the university, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: IELTS (Academic) with 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5) is now required by the university.
This scholarship is valued up to £10,000. This will help students with tuition fees, living costs, and equipment and study costs. This Scholarships may be able to reduce the amount of student loans required. The amount that a student must pay out-of-pocket for their education is directly decreased as well. They also cut down on the amount of time they can work. They might have extra time to study as a result.